Turmeric and May Chang Soap
• Turmeric is effective in the treatment of acne due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fight pimples and breakouts to provide a youthful glow to your skin.
• Turmeric gets its health benefits primarily because of curcumin, a bioactive component. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
The Science – Turmeric gets its health benefits primarily because of curcumin, a bioactive component. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
• Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and lustre to the skin.
• Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
May Chang/Litsea Cubeba – “Oil of Tranquillity”
Litsea is recognised for its powerful effect in terms of promoting physical relaxation and mental calm. Its enticing scent soothes the nervous system and helps us express our emotions in a more constructive manner.
The Science – Litsea Cubeba is known to possess antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, and has been found effective in fighting away colds and other infections.
• The oil is a tonic for the nervous system and can help with digestive problems as well.
• This oil makes for an excellent skin tonic and can be used all over the house as a natural, organic cleansing agent.
• Litsea Cubeba is the perfect antidote for seasonal blues, stress, anger and irritability. Litsea Cubeba
• While its gentle astringent properties work to cleanse your pores, its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action minimizes and heals existing flare-ups.
• Litsea Cubeba has the ability to control excessive perspiration and check bacterial growth that leads to unpleasant body odour.