Pink Clay Soap
Pink Clay benefits
Perfect for dry and sensitive skin types, Pink Clay is a very mild combination of red and white clays. Rich in minerals including Silica, it helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture, draw out impurities and lightly exfoliate the complexion with its slightly grainy texture.
• Gentle on sensitive skin
• Pink Clay can also help to reduce irritation and inflammation from skin concerns such as acne by soothing and balancing skin and promoting healthy cell renewal.
• With its smooth exfoliating action, Pink Clay can also help to minimise blackheads, hormonal breakouts and congestion
• Due to its purifying properties, Pink Clay is often used in face masks, treatments and soaps to help cleanse and refresh dull, tired and dry skin.
• Australian Pink Clay is an excellent choice for providing hydration to the skin while helping improve skin texture, fine lines etc. Suitable for all skin types.
• Cleanses, exfoliates and tones the skin in one application.
• The natural properties of the clay are firming, hydrating and calming.
Bergamot Essential Oil – “The Oil of Self-Acceptance”
Bergamot invites individuals to see life with more optimism. It has a cleansing effect on inactive feelings and limited belief systems. It awakens the soul to hope and offers courage to share the inner self.
The Science – Bergamot oil is antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
Some of the most common benefits of bergamot essential oil include:
• releases emotional pain
• relieves joint and muscle pain
• soothes skin irritations
• cleanses oily skin
• kills germs and bacteria
• relieves stress