Kaolin Clay Soap
• Kaolin clay’s gentle absorptive properties do not over-dry or pucker the skin during use
• Quite effective for pulling impurities to the surface and gently stimulating circulation to the area of application.
• Kaolin clay can also be used to gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse it off with warm water.
White kaolin clay is the gentlest and thus great for sensitive dry skin. It doesn’t absorb so much as it does soften with super gentle bits for a mild exfoliation.
Lavender Essential Oils – “The Oil of Communication”
Lavender aids verbal expression. It calms the insecurities that are felt when one risks their thoughts and feelings. It encourages emotional honesty and through it we can learn to speak out desires and thoughts.
Lavender oil benefits for your body include the following:
• Reduce anxiety and emotional stress
• Help to heal burns and wounds
• Improve sleep
• Restore skin complexion and reduce acne
• Alleviate headaches